A complete solution for RV and larger vehicles are provided by 50 dB cell phone signal booster SureCall’s Flex2Go-RV. This kit enhances 2G and 3G and are competitively priced. Hands free cell phone system can use it perfectly. The internal antenna is used to rebroadcast the amplified cell phone signal. The Flex2Go-RV is designed and tested for dust, vibration, and varying thermal conditions. They can also operate from -4 ̊F to +158 ̊F and is easy to install. It is planning to launch on the road very soon.
They are configured to fit in vehicles of all sizes and specially designed for use in:
- Elimination of interference to cell towers.
- Approved majorly by all US carriers.
- Plug and play with fool proof operation.
- SC-288W roof-mounted omni antenna
- 50 dB cell phone booster
- SC240-40FN 40 foot outdoor cable
- Interior SC-120W right angle antenna
- AC power supply
- Screw and velcro mounting kit
- DC power adapter
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, power saving operation, providing green.
- RSSI detection
- Supports multiple users
- The FCC certified for new regulations and technical standards.
- They Supports all 2G and 3G standards.
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and manually adjustable dB gain and attenuation.
- They provide Quality metal construction, durable and resilient.
- Operates with CDMA, GSM, GPRS, TDMA AMPS and other standard cell phone networks.
- OOBE –eliminates interference with other frequency bands
|Standards Supported :||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSP
A+, EVDO and all cellular standards
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||824-849 / 1850-1910|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||869-894 / 1930-1990|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 ohm|
|VSWR:||Less than or equal to 2.0|
|Maximum Output Power:||1Watt EIRP|
|DC Car Charger:||5-15 V|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|FCC ID (USA):||RSNFLEX2GO|
|Dimensions:||8" x 1.25" x 5"|